Pages

Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Introduction

Had you ever thought to yourself "I don't think this is right for me" and think of other careers that you could be doing?

Trust me, I know what you are going through. Once I hit year 12, I questioned myself "What am I going to do once this is over?" After countless days and nights of deciding, I narrowed it down to three choices - Photography, Graphic Designing and Animation. After one and a half years of studying Visual Communication, I knew this path was not right for me. I did not feel the passion I once felt when designing in this field. Knowing that, I know I had to find something I am passionate about.

But what was I passionate about? All my life, there were only two things that had interest me - sport and art. I knew I did not want to go towards fitness as a career so there has to be something else, And that is when it hit me. I noticed I had been researching, experimenting and watching more beauty related videos. Searching and researching about different products and ingredients (Something I once did with editing programs). And then I remembered what Michelle Phan said during one of her interviews "I was always interested in art" and that was what lead her into the beauty industry. I remember telling myself, pshh... beauty isn't art.. But now I knew exactly what she meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment