Last week (6th of July, 2013) we had our first makeup session. The first thing that we saw once we entered the room was our makeup bag, sitting there on the table waiting for us to rip it apart. It felt like Christmas had came extra early this year! This kit contains a wide variety of LimeLily Cosmetics products and include the following:
(Clear Makeup bag, brush roll, foundations, eyeshadows, blushes, lipsticks, concealers, translucent powder, contour kit, 12 empty pan palette, 6 empty pan palette x2, lipgloss, lip liners, eye liners, mascara, eyelash, pencil sharpener, disposable mascara wands, tweezers and sponges. Our instructor also included her favourite bronzer by Rimmel into our kit!) The kit is missing a purple eyeshadow and an eyebrow pencil.
Unfortunately, we did not get to dig through out makeup bag until after our lunch break. The session started off with the basics; Skin type, face shapes, eye shapes and how each of them affects how we apply makeup. Using the activities and diagrams in our handout, we were asked to create a natural everyday makeup look. Excited as I was, I forgot to take a photo of my makeup but I did recreate it a few days after. Here is a picture (Not the best quality though..)
Pretty stoked on how it turned out, as I had always told myself my eye shape was the worse shape to apply eye makeup on. (Referring to not finding any youtubers with the exact same eye shape) Had you ever searched up on how to apply eye makeup but noticed you can't find any beauty gurus that has the exact same eye shape as you? Come on.. I can't be the only one!


No comments:
Post a Comment