Good morning all!
Remember back in high school when we had to write a creative story for English? Well, this time it is with a creative look! During week 1, we were asked to think about what we wanted to do for our creative which would be done in week 3 (last Saturday). After countless searches, I finally decided to look through pinterest- which was where I found this look.
I was really excited when I found something that would suit my model Judy, especially with her fair skin. I texted her with the image and she responded excitedly towards the look. But because our kit did not came with everything we need, we both decided to head out to buy some missing items. As we head over to the Mac counter, we found two eyeshadows that were similar to the red used in the image and they were: Embrace Me and pigment in Rose. Rose was the exact colour we were hoping to find, unfortunately it was sold out which lead us into purchasing Embrace Me instead. At the end of the day, we ended up purchasing:
- Ardell false lashes in 120 Demi Black
- Mac eyeshadow in Embrace Me
- Mac paint pot in Painterly
- Heart shape 'Glitter' at Lincraft
Luckily enough, we were able to get everything we needed just in time before the stores started to close. Especially how class started at 9am the following day and there was no way we were able to shop again before class started!! Anyways, here is the finished look. Sorry Judy for making you wear it after class was over, especially how we were planning go eat afterwards!


looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
Delete