Pages

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

What a day of recording mishap!


Good afternoon everyone!

So last night, I told myself to finally record my first ever request video the following day (which I had been putting on hold for many weeks now). I am not comfortable in front of the camera when someone else is around so to find out my mum had a day off work was a little bit discouraging towards making this video..

To overcome this feeling or you can say fear, I began to record. Just minutes away from hitting the record button, a family friend came over. What made it worse was that they were having a conversation. I don't know about you, but when one of my parents talk to a friend.. they are pretty loud.....

To make matters worse, I was thinking of recording the intro in my room (the video was meant to be recorded in the kitchen) with the door closed to block out their conversation....which then my mum decided to watch her drama. And when she watches her dramas.. she turns the volume on pretttyyyyy high, to which no bedroom walls can block out the noise!

In results to that.. I head outside into the backyard. Thinking it could not get any worse then this, guess what happens? It started to pour! Oh, come on!! I thought to myself. Why today? Why now? I swear, it is a sign that I was not meant to do this video!!

I then headed into the storage room (used to be the garage) since it was the only place in the house that would be able to block out all the noises. But the lighting was not soo good, I then decided to wait for the rain to die down..

In the end, I was able to record the video! It turned out better than I thought it would, especially with all the discouraging things that had happened. I hope you guys look forward to this DIY video!! Can you guess which video it might be? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment