Pages

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

NYX in Australia!


Good afternoon everyone!

So if you are like me and had been following many beauty gurus from the states, then you will know about NYX cosmetics. I was really happy to hear the news that they were in Australian Targets so I had to go and check it out myself! The prices are very affordable, similar to Face of Australia price range. Here are the swatches and a mini review on the products that I had bought today!


Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude (Top)
NYX Wonder Pencil in Light (Bottom) - $8.95
I got this eyeliner because I needed something that could brightening up my eyes and replace my Rimmel Scandaleyes pencil that I got a few months back. As you can see, Wonder Pencil is a true nude compared to Scandaleyes (it is a lot more orange) making Wonder Pencil the perfect colour for the bottom waterline! The packaging on the NYX Wonder Pencil is lovely, it was wrapped with plastic that had the dotted lines on the sides which makes it easy to tear the middle piece down without ruining the package itself.


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: Milk, Yogurt, Peacock (L to R) - $9.95
Unlike the packaging for the Wonder Pencil, you can see that the NYX text has been removed from the packaging. This was due to the sticky tape that they used to secure the lids onto the product itself. Despite from that, these pencils are very creamy and very easy to blend! 



Essence lipstick in 53 All About Cupcake - $3.50
NYX extra creamy lipstick in 643 Femme - $8.95

The first thing I have to mention about both of these lipstick is that they are very moisturising! Essence lipstick has a very nice scent to it, kind of like a vanilla flavoured ice block. I find this shade very wearable for everyday and for $3.50, it is definitely worth a try! 

NYX creamy lipstick in Femme is a salmon colour. Very nice for the Spring and Summer time and it does not transfer as much as the Rimmel Apocalips (I think I found my new favourite lipstick!!). There is a wide variety of shades to choose from, so there is something for everyone and it is under $10!


So what are you waiting for?! Go and see if NYX is available at your nearest Target store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment