What's up guys!
I know it has been awhile since my last post but I do try and post every now and then, believe me!!!
Back to the post! A few days ago on the 4th of December, was my boyfriend's 20th birthday. I bought him a cake form Michel's Patisserie and it was soooo delicious!! I am not really a fan of mud cakes but I think it was also a marble cake that made me feel in love!
After we had some cake, we (My boyfriend, his younger sister and brother and I) head out to Thai Manic for some dinner! The restaurant was gorgeous.. From the seats, to the walls, as well as deco! I regret not taking photos of the interior, but I will definitely take some the next time I go!
As there was the four of us, we ordered 5 dishes:
Tom Yum Fried Rice
Ox Tongue
Beef Salad
Devil Crab
Grilled Scallops
After we had finish the first five, we decided to order another two dishes since none of us were full. That was when we ordered the Seafood Red Curry and Thai Manic Fried Rice (Which we ate before I got the chance to take the photo)
Seafood Red Curry
And boy did that filled us up! The experience was amazing, the food was delicious and the presentation?! Come on now, look at the presentation of those dishes.. Amazing.....!! The only downside that I can think of was the prices. But then again, it could be that there was the four of us eating. Overall, I would definitely come here again because it was worth every cent!
Have you been to Thai Manic before? What was your experience like?






No comments:
Post a Comment