Pages

Friday, 27 December 2013

A Very Merry Christmas!

Good evening everyone!!

Although Christmas is over, I hope everyone had a lovely Merry Christmas!

I for one, had a lovely Christmas party which was all last minute planning! It started when I was at work with Hawley (my boyfriend's younger sister) and we talked about how excited we were to see each other open up the presents. It then somehow ended up with both of us being so caught up in excitement, we ended up with a list of food for a Christmas party. But there is a catch - What party?

We did not think. We just did. From our excitement we end up bringing the idea to life! Obviously, without the consent of my man.. (my boyfriend - her brother) woops! But he agreed with the idea although he was a little skeptical on how we just planned it all without his consent, haha! Sorry baby.

Overall, the party was a lot better than expected. I was worried that we may not have enough food, and that it would not taste nice and soooooo on but in the end, everything turned out quite well. If you want to watch my Christmas Party vlog, the video is below if you would like to see it.

And again, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Better late than never, right? :)
How did you spent your Christmas this year and any plans for the welcoming of 2014?


No comments:

Post a Comment