Pages

Sunday, 11 August 2013

Food adventure #2

Good morning everyone!

On the 7th of August, my boyfriend and I celebrated our 27 months at Holy Basil. I had been cravingggggggg for spicy curry the past week or two and was dying to get my taste buds on them spiciness! Because my hubby has never been there before, it was a win-win situation; I get my curry and he gets a first time experience at a restaurant he never been to before!

For dinner we had:

    Satay Kai (satay chicken skewers)

    Yum Pla Mut (Calamari Salad): Medium spicy 

    Gang Panang (pork panang curry): Medium spicy 

I am soo glad my boyfriend ordered it in spicy medium instead of hot (which was what I was about to choose) because damnnnnnn, it was spicy as heck!! Apart from the spiciness, it was sooooo delicious. That was probably the reason why we were able to finish off both dishes! As for desserts, we decided to go down the street to get What The Fudge (WTF).

There we ordered: 

A fondue for two plus two extra waffles


Pistachio (top) and Japanese Green Tea (bottom) 

I think I found my new favourite ice cream! First it was Macadamia, now it's Pistachio- Deeeelisshhhhhhhhhh! Sadly, we were unable to finish our dessert because our stomach was too full from our previous meal. But we will be back, just you wait!

So, what is your favourite ice cream flavour? Choc mint? Raspberry swirl? Let me know below so I can try some of your favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment