I will be uploading videos now on YouTube! I hope you are all looking forward to this new journey with me! To be honest, I am quite scared about putting myself out there. I will be getting haters and negative comments which I am not use to, but it will be part of what I need to overcome, to become a stronger person.
My channel will consist of both vlogs and beauty related videos, so I hope you are looking forward to those! I have one tutorial that I am done editing, but I will upload that after I get my introduction video done.
See you all soon!
My channel will consist of both vlogs and beauty related videos, so I hope you are looking forward to those! I have one tutorial that I am done editing, but I will upload that after I get my introduction video done.
See you all soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment