Hello everyone!
Two weeks ago, Sydney had experienced a hot and very dry Saturday! My boyfriend and I spent our 28 months mainly running a few errands; buying pet food and paying the bills. Since we were in the area, we decided to go get some desserts at Little Star, Canley Vale. Usually when we decide to visit this store, it is always closed so we never had a real opportunity to go there and eat. But that day was our lucky day!
Here was what we ordered:
Pineapple Delight with Rainbow Bubblegum and Sticky Fig & Honeycomb ice cream
Waffle basket with Macadamia and Pistachio ice cream!
And again.. I think I found my new favourite ice cream flavour!! Yes yes, I know I said that when I first tried pistachio ice cream.. but the Sticky Fig & Honeycomb was.. just.. soooo... arghhh!!! It was heaven!!! It tasted a lot better than my nutty flavoured ice cream that I had always tried!


No comments:
Post a Comment