I had delayed this post for soo long now and I have no idea why! About a two to three months ago, my friend and I decided to head into the city and look for a handbag since I had been on a hunt for one for quite some time now. As we entered David Jones, the first thing that caught my eyes were the French Connection handbag that was displayed high on the shelves. And what do you know? It looks almost identical to the Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel bag! (I do not own the MK bag to compare it to so please refer the images on the link provided)
The comparison
French Connection: Mini Hayden pleather handbag - $99.95
Michael Kors Hamilton Satchel - $298.00
- The design of the padlock and the strap that it sits on are different
- FC handbag is bigger in size
- The straps on FC is longer
- The material: pleather vs leather
- Interior design: Black/tan vs cream/beige
- FC has an extra two open pockets
I am soooooo glad my friend convinced me to go ahead with this purchase. The only thing I would wish is it to be a little bit bigger so I can fit my 13" Macbook Pro inside it, instead of carrying it around separately. But the fact that I got complemented on it while shopping just makes it that much worth it!
What are your thoughts on designer dupes?
What are your thoughts on designer dupes?



No comments:
Post a Comment