Good afternoon everyone!
As most of you know, the Asian invasion was just a few weeks ago! Yes, I am talking about Moon Festival!! As I waited weeks and weeks for the festival to come, I was already craving for their seafood balls, chips on sticks, strawberry covered chocolate and their beef jerkyyyyy! Unfortunately, the strawberry stand wasn't being held this year, instead there was a stand with insect!! Yes, insects... And no, I did not try it..
What I did had though was:
Octopus balls
Prawn balls
Satay skewers + bubble tea (forgot to take a photo of it)
And as for dinner, nothing beats:
A bowl of Pho Tai Bo Vien
And frozen yoghurt for dessert!!
Although I wasn't able to eat everything I was hoping for, I am pretty satisfied with a day well spent with my hubby!
What are your favourite food/things to do at Moon Festival? :)






No comments:
Post a Comment