Hello everyone!
Had you ever wondered why it was soo hard to find the correct bra size? Because I did. The problem for me was that most stores stocked 10A as their smallest sizing. Being a petite girl I am, I knew that band size 10 was too large for me but where in the world can I find a size 8 undergarment? I went into Big W, Myer, Bras 'n' Things and so on for the past year but never found any stores that stocked anything smaller.
Until.. a week before Christmas, I took my mum out shopping and she decided to have a look at Cotton On Body sales. There on the racks, I saw- 8A, 8B, 8C all over. At that very moment I was filled with excitement but only thought it was just Christmas stock. Few weeks into the New Years, I decided to visit the store again to check out the sizings and to my surprise, they had plenty of size 8 available.
So, for those who had been wearing size 10 undergarments and feel like the band is too large, head over to your nearest Cotton On Body and try out their size 8! Although I feel like their quality can be improve.. I believe that wearing the correct bra size is more important than the actual quality- as this gives us ladies an excuse to buy more, hehe..
I hope this post was helpful to some of you out there! And if you know any other stores that stocks smaller garment size, just comment below!
Happy bra shopping!
Until.. a week before Christmas, I took my mum out shopping and she decided to have a look at Cotton On Body sales. There on the racks, I saw- 8A, 8B, 8C all over. At that very moment I was filled with excitement but only thought it was just Christmas stock. Few weeks into the New Years, I decided to visit the store again to check out the sizings and to my surprise, they had plenty of size 8 available.
So, for those who had been wearing size 10 undergarments and feel like the band is too large, head over to your nearest Cotton On Body and try out their size 8! Although I feel like their quality can be improve.. I believe that wearing the correct bra size is more important than the actual quality- as this gives us ladies an excuse to buy more, hehe..
I hope this post was helpful to some of you out there! And if you know any other stores that stocks smaller garment size, just comment below!
Happy bra shopping!

No comments:
Post a Comment