Pages

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Lunar New Year Tutorial

Good evening everyone!

Lunar New Year is only a few hours away and I am pretty sure most of you are stuffed from the feast! And don't feel down if you did not receive that much red pocket as you would hope because I did not receive any at all! So next time you are thinking "damn, I only got -insert amount here-" just remind yourself that there many people out there who do not receive any at all :) 

And to get myself into this festive atmosphere, I created a makeup look using the traditional colours of red and gold. Usually, this combination reminds me of Iron man (anyone else?) so to add a little more 'asianess' to it, the two winged liners reminds me of bird wings- and for some odd reason, birds reminds me of Asia. 

.. Tell me I'm not the only one? 


Products Used:
Benefit Browzings in Light
Benefit Gimme Brows in Medium Deep
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
BHcosmetics 120 Color 1st Edition Palette
BHcosmetics Liquid Liner
Vacosi Makeup House lashes in 254
Ardell Eyelash Adhesive
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Perversion
Benefit POREfessinal Primer
MAC Face & Body Foundation
Bourjois Color Boost in 03 Orange Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment