Pages

Monday, 3 February 2014

Music Monday - Get out of my head!

Hey guys! Had you ever had that those moments where a song randomly pops into your mind and you just can not get it out of your head? Well for some reason, it had occurred to me quite often the past week. First up is a song that most of us had grew up listening to. And boy, it just goes to show how innocent we were back in the days. Yes.. I am talking to you lovely 90's kids out there!!

Sisqo - Thong Song 

I swear he sang dong dong dong dong dong... Admit it, you thought so too right?!
Up next are two songs that I had always found very catchy. It took me a few weeks to get it out of my head but guess what? It is going to take another week or two after it appeared on my newsfeed again. Yikes!

Naughty Boy - La La La

One Republic - Counting Stars (Cover by Alex Goot, Kurt Schneider & Chrissy Costanza)

What are some of your songs that you can not get out of your head? Let me know below and I will be sure to check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment