![]() |
| Source: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/178595941442397588/ |
Good morning everyone! I am sure many of us have trouble getting up in the morning, especially after the alarm goes off. I am not too sure about you, but I do not like waking up to loud noises.
So when it comes to choosing out which alarm sound to use, most people (that I know of) tends to pick the ones that are very loud (eg. the ringtone 'alarm' on an iPhone). Although choosing a loud alarm can be helpful to others, I find it quite frustrating as I am being force to wake up due to the sudden noise.
Therefore, when it comes to picking out my alarm sound, I prefer something a bit more peaceful. Something that is calming enough to gently wake me up. (eg. the ringtone 'slow rise' on an iPhone). Although this may not be suited for everyone, for those who prefer to wake up in peace, should give this a go. Because not only do you get a wake up call from using a soft ringtone, but it also allows you to finish off your sleep.
No one likes to be disturb during their sleep, so why let an alarm?

No comments:
Post a Comment