Although the countdown to New Year is over for most of us, I know that I got friends from the States who are still counting down the hours to 2014! So here is a tutorial video for those who are still stuck on what to do with their makeup!! Happy New Year guys, I do hope 2014 will be a memorable year for all and fill with lots of happiness! Plus, who says it is just for NYE? Why not try this look when you head to the clubs? ;)
Product used -
Benefit Brow zings - Light
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
Em Cosmetics Shade Play - New York City Smokeys
Essence Gel liner - 01
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Vacosi Makeup House lashes - 254
BenefitThe POREfessional Face Primer
MAC Face and Body Foundation - C2 & White
Face of Australia Translucent Powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer - Chocolate
Benefit High Beam
Em Cosmetics Lip Gallery - Cuddle Up Pink
No comments:
Post a Comment