What is up everyone! I know I had been MIA lately but I promise I will post more from now on! This morning, I woke up to a package that had been left outside my front door. I had been very anxious on whether my Sleek products would get delivered in time for Christmas since I had ordered it after the scheduled Christmas deadline. But thank goodness it did! I had ordered a few Blush by 3 palettes as well as some i-Divine palettes which I will do another post on to keep you guys out of the bore!
![]() |
| LACE: Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly |
First up from the bunch is Lace. Lace was the first one I had gravitated towards to from other online swatches. Although the colours are indeed pretty, the middle shade Guipure has quite a lot of gold sheen compared to the pink. This made it quite difficult to work with as it looked like I had gold speckles on my cheeks instead of a subtle glow.
![]() |
| CALIFORN.I.A: Newport Peach, The Surf, OC |
Californ.i.a consist of all cream blushes, unlike the other three palettes. Newsport and OC are very similar in shades. Newsport leans more towards a barbie pink whereas OC is more of a salmon/coral shade.
![]() |
| FLAME: Furnace, Bon Fire, Moten |
A little hesitate at first when I added this to my cart due to all the reds. But the colour actually looks quite nice when used with a soft hand. Not too sure how often I will use Bon Fire on myself, but we shall see!
![]() |
| SUGAR: Turbinado, Muscovado, Demerara |
Sugar is definitely my favourite out of the four. These shades are perfect for the colder months, so for my beauties living in the colder climates, this would be amazing! Whether you go for a natural or bold look, this one is it! I still can not get over how pretty Turninado looks... ahhhh~~~
Overall, I would definitely recommend trying at least one of these blushes out (beside Lace). Most of the swatches above are from just one swatch (beside flame which I wanted to see how it would look with two). For those living in Australia, I would suggest buying it directly from their website as you will save money, even with the currency conversion and shipping. Plus if you spend over $40, you get free shipping! Who does not like that? To give you an idea on delivery time, I had placed my order on 2nd of December and received it today on the 17th. I hope this post was somehow helpful to you and thank you for taking the time to read my post!
Had you try the Sleek Blush by 3 yet? Which one was your favourite?!









No comments:
Post a Comment