Pages

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Easter Show 2014


Easter is not complete without going to the Easter Show. Believe it or not, this is only my second year attending this event and I cannot wait to go back! Despite my age, you would of thought my attendance is a lot higher, right?

What was awesome about this year though was that the purchase of Easter Show tickets were a lot more accessible as you were able to get purchase them at Woolworths! And it was a bonus how I got $4 off my ticket by purchasing it there also - scoreeee!

We started off the day with a walk down Olympic Boulevard towards the Kid's Carnival area and there we saw a cute little minion in the black and white maiden outfit! Although we tried to score that plushie, we ended up with a red hand on a stick toy instead. We were disappointed at first but the hand sure came in handle as we started to lightly hit each other with it!

Followed after, we stumbled upon The Barn. Last year, we did not enter this area because we thought it was not part of the event. But this year after we read the map, we realised that this was where all the animals were! Last year, I was really excited to see the animals but did not get to see any beside one. Let me show you the animals that we saw that day!


Sheep
Goat
Chicken
Goose
Little chickens!!
The prettiest cows I had ever seen. They look like eeyore! 
ALPACA!!

Aren't they gorgeous! I felt bad for them as they were locked up, but if there were to run free, I know it would be a chaotic.. We also saw a lot of beautiful horses but I was unable to take a photos of them because I was not able to get close enough to them.. (I think they were preparing for a show).


Another excitement we had was for the rides! We went on The Taipan, The Pirate water one which I do not know the name of and a few other as well! The one I was most excited was The Hangover - why? Because Hibson does not like to go on scary rides and when he said "that looks kind of fun.." I literally took that chance to get him onto the ride! I had not laughed that hard in awhile!!
"OMG BABE, I'M SCAREDD!"
"ARGHHHHH"
"NOT THIS AGAIN!" (Referring to the ride when it went 360)
"I HATEEEEEEE THISSSSS"

I am done. I have to take him on another scary ride next time we go. Thank you hunny for the lovely awesome day at the Easter Show this year! I can not wait for the future Easter Show to come! Hope you all had an amazing Easter as I did and Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment