Pages

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Easter Show: ELLE Show Bag

Had you ever wondered around and was overwhelmed with which show bag to get? There was a few that I had wanted, but it was all basically the same concept - a few magazines, travel and sample size products, vouchers and whatnot. I ended up with the Elle Show Bag since I found the tote quite cute. The Women's Weekly was quite nice also but the products in both show bags were too similar, so I felt like it was not worth the money if I had purchased both.



The Elle Show Bag comes in an open black tote bag with white stripes. The base of the tote is also white - It's ok, I felt the same way when I found out too.. Another downside would have to be how it is an open tote, I was hoping for it to have a zipper - just incase I drop something when I go out! 

Lets have a look on what is inside the bag. If you had bought these kind of show bags before, where the show bag is being put together on the spot - then you would know that you may get a few things missing or if you lucky, extra! 

Shall we start off with the food?

- Lindt Extra Creamy Chocolate 
- Fantastic Delite Curls
- Nerada Tea Bags 
- L'OR Espresso Capsule 
- Balance Cleanse Water 
- Lipton Sparkling Tea (drank it on the day, sorry!)

Beauty products shall be next!! Honestly, I can not wait to try these out!

- SIDS Baby Wipes 
- White Glo Toothpaste (travel size) 
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Natural Bronze Body Lotion (travel size)
- Vasaline Ultimate Anti-ageing lotion (travel size) 
- Garnier Ultra Lift Firming Cream (sample size) 
- Dermeze Body wash/Facial cleanser (sample size) 
- Joico Colour Shampoo, Conditioner & Finish Spray (travel pack) 
- Designer Brands Black Kohl Eye Pencil

Lucky last category.. I shall name this miscellaneous!

- Ok! Magazine 
- Shop Till You Drop Magazine 
- Harper's Bazaar magazine 
- Elle Magazine
- Sunglasses (they gave me two, but same style) 
- Starshots Photography voucher $520 worth 
- Taronga Zoo Vouchers (Shop, Annual Pass etc.) 
- $10 ThreadandStyle voucher 
- A chance to win survey 

If you went to the Easter show this year, which show bags did you end up purchasing? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment