Pages

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Easter Show: Food Adventure #6

How can you go to the Easter Show and not buy anything to eat?! Since my boyfriend and I went on my last day of fastening, I was still on my pescetarian diet for the day. I have to admit, the hot dogs and meat pie smelt soo good that day! Hibson knew I was pretty tempted, so he decided to go 'meat' free with me also! But with one exception since he wanted to try it which I didn't mind. :)

So lets begin the food shots!

Large Choc Dipped Strawberry - I remember this was expensive .. 
Chips on Sticks with Special Mix!
Left: Lemonade Middle: Hot Dog on a Stick Right: Cheese on a Stick - $5 each
Tempura Barramundi Burger with Salad & Asian Colesaw - $10
OYSTERS!!!! At Woolworths Fresh Food Dome
Top to bottom: Hubba Bubba, Cookies & Cream, Choc mint - $7
Coffee Espresso, Green Tea and Stracciatella (which was at the bottom)  - $7

Out of all the food we consumed that day, the chips on sticks, oysters and ice cream (or was it gelato?) had to be our favourite! The strawberries were a lot more sour then we anticipated it to be, and my sour face sure brought a big smile on Hibson's face.. For the price I honestly do not think it was worth it.

The Cheese on Stick was ok in my opinion, the first bite was amazing but after that.. I felt a little sick. And as for the burger, it was not that bad to be honest. But for $10, I am pretty sure they could of added sauce  - the only sauce we got was from the colesaw - thank goodness the colesaw was there or it would of been completely plain!

What was your favourite food at the Easter show? And was there one that you regret trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment