I am currently on my 11th day of this challenge and had been submitting mine on twitter. But I will also be posting up the photos here as well in bundles of 10! (because Van Anh wants me to since she does not want to make a twitter, tuh!!!) You can check out Van Anh's blog here! (although she's doing it on instagram.. hehe)
Lets begin the photos!!
Day 1: My birthday dinner with my friends!
Day 2: Finally got to swatch and read each and every presents from last night!
Day 3: Spending the day with my mannnn
Day 4: Eating at our favourite Vegan resturant, Duy Linh at Cabramatta!
Day 5: Got home from work to my delicious mushroom pasta!
Day 6: Finally got a new tutorial up on my channel!

Day 7: Woke up this morning to find these in the basket!!
Day 8: Had been wanting to make this since yesterday, lol
Day 9: Appreciating how mum takes the time out to cook me dinner since I am on the pescetarian diet for lent :)
Day 10: Finally got to watch this with my baby!!
To be continue... bwahahah









No comments:
Post a Comment