Pages

Sunday, 20 April 2014

Our Favourite Vegan Restaurant!

Hey guys, following on with the topic of my 'no meat' diet from my last post, I would like to share with you (and also Hibson's) favourite vegan restaurant! 

During my past lents, we had went to the same vegetarian restaurant over and over again. Don't get me wrong, their dishes were delicious but this year, we had decided to explore other vegetarians restaurant in the area. Did we find our favourite one? Yes we did! I believe we had went to all the vegan/vegetarian restaurants in Cabramatta - well beside one.. But I have to say, Duy Linh had won our taste buds! 

Duy Linh is a vegan restaurant associated on Hill St, Cabramatta. Upon our visit, Hibson ordered the traditional Phở Bò (beef noodle soup), the man recommended us their Phở Gà Da Giòn (beef noodle soup with crispy chicken) instead which was not on the menu. I was a little skeptical at first - because I don't like the combination of phở and chicken. I had only ate Phở Ga once and never tried it again afterwards - but he insisted and gave it a try. And the result? He loved it!! Visits after visits, I had lost count of how many times we had ordered this!

Phở  Da Giòn - $10

Another favourite of ours would have to be one of their entrée! From the photo below, it is the bottom plate! I forgot what it was called, but it was something along the lines off.. Soy squid..? Don't worry, if you are keen to try it, there is a photo of it on the menu!  

Top: Fried Soy Bacon Bottom: Soy Squid? - $4 something each

Beside from our top two favourite dishes, I would also recommend trying their: Bún cà ri (curry noodles), bánh canh cua and one of their hủ tiếu! I forgot which one I tried but it was really good! 

To come and think of it, all the dishes we had tried were delicious! Most of my recommendation were basically all the mains that we had tried so far! You would not be disappointed with their food as well as their extra friendly service! Good food plus friendly staff - what more can you ask for? Duy Linh would definitely be our go to restaurant from now on, especially on those "what do you want to eat" moments!

What is your favourite restaurant and which dishes would you recommend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment